View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 09:34 AM   #7152 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
He's an easy high 6 figures in that car. I agree with you that he should keep it. There is a couple of cars and bikes I wish I would have kept. Like you said. His decision. He's starting another chapter in his life with starting a family. Maybe he feels he needs to get away from some things. Like his Z. My TransAm's was a major sore spot with wifey #1. Wasn't for her. I think I would still have TransAm #2.

My PowerWagon, the Z. and bike. I'm going to try and hang on to them for as long as I can. I have to much in them. There's nothing out there to replace them. Plus I still enjoy them.
I am at 6 figures before motor build #2. My numbers are close. The only way to get my money back is to drive it and enjoy it.