View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely suggest coming out the 14th to a meet up for some coffee and Z/G chat. Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti & Coffee Meet (Feb 14th)
Sounds like you were in the mess of interests Houston has, it can get confusing but once you drive around here for a bit you will learn how things work.

610 - Inner circle around the entire city
Beltway 8 - Outer circle of entire city and also a toll road
I-45 - Splits Houston in half (east/west style), runs through the heart of Houston basically
I-10 - Splits Houston in half (north/south style), also runs through the heart of Houston

I live out 290 on the northwest side of town, but work off of I-10 around Memorial City Mall (if you ever catch a PG 370z it might be me). Any other questions let us know.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote