View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 11:03 AM   #6563 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Which series? I don't see any with a 72 inch wide drawer. Even the 144 inch cabinet only has maximum 50 inch wide drawers.
I made a smart azz comment without checking what the crack dealer currently sells. Gomennasai....

My 73" is a 'triple bank' with 2 50" top drawers that span the two banks of drawers on the left side. I suppose if you put the work station on top of the roll cab, you would have a compartment that could be used as a 'drawer', since I think the work station has a door on it.