View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:23 PM   #6429 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I had a 20mm one once. They finally blasted it out with a Lithotripsy machine...

Wasn't too bad. But did have to get put under so they could insert a stent in my whizzer (kok) that was in for a few days before the lithotripsy event though. That part was a bit life changing... especially the removal of that stent ....
They couldn't blast it with ultra sound to crush it, too big. They cut it out. Had to remove the lower rib for room. They also repaired the duct at the base of the kidney. It got damaged years earlier from a piece of hot lead zipping through me. That's what caused the stone. Wouldn't let anything pass. Then they put a stent in me for 3 months, plus had a hose out of my back for drainage for 2 months. While they was in there. They cleaned up some scare tissue from before. I had 3 stents in 3 months. They put me out for each stent thank god. But before they would release me. I had to pee. Ohhhh Christ!!! The first minute of peeing felt like liquid fire.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html