View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:06 PM   #6405 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'm a live. Took the day off. I'm miserable. Passing a kidney stone. Started about 4am last night. It's slowly working it's way down. It's been a while since I passed a stone. I would never make it to ZDayZ with this.
Good luck with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
It is because of all the stress you are under.

The only time I ever passed a kidney stone was in high school. The only thing it could have been was stress. I played 3 sports, was in the middle of two season and midterms, and I left town for a week to do some fire and life safety consulting work at a hospital in Virginia. I passed the stone on Weds that week. Most painful thing I've ever experienced. Was pissing blood for 2 days after that, too

Nothing to do except keep calm and Z on

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |