View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 07:47 PM   #56 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
This has definitely been one of the cooler build threads to follow.

Would you please provide a link to the aluminum extension used in conjunction with your shift set up?
I’m sorry but I’m not sure where the extension itself originated. I bought it from a forum member in conjunction with the Moddiction shift knob. After I installed the B&M short throw shifter I started playing with multiple extension/knob setups and was minutes away from pulling the trigger on a coolerworx shifter but happened to see this setup come through the classifieds section and figured what the heck. I love it and it really helped me improve my 1 to 2 shift under hard acceleration.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote