View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 06:33 AM   #5917 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I had an interesting visitor today. Doug, who just bought a 2020 50th Ann Edition a couple months ago. Doug found out about me through one of the renters of the motorhome. Well........Doug is 71 yrs old, had his 8 yr old son with him. Doug is in the process of divorcing wife #3, a 36 yr. Already has #4 picked out. A 28 yr. He wants to make his Z like mine. I told him that it just takes cubic dollars. He said no problem. He bought the car to spend his money on. The big question on his mind was, why his rear tires are bald in 7,000 miles. His front tires ain't far behind. I told him it's his driving habits after talking to him. The Z has Bridgestones on it. He wants to put Mich's on the rear for now. I hope I talked him in to going all 4 at the same time.Doug was at the house for about 3hrs. I showed him the forum on my laptop. So we might have a new member soon.

Tell Doug to pm me...Im interested on how he snag those young leg horns...I bet his face is the only one gets angry and the one downstairs is plain flaccid.

I could be wrong though those blue pills raises the dead like Lazarus of New Testament.