View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:29 AM   #5723 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Ugh, those types of renters make it not so worth it lol.
I really soured on the idea of renting out the motorhome now. We made money with it last year. But shelling out money for repairs is adding up. Nothing is cheap on it. Most of the renters have been first timers. I takes me over an hour and a half to go through everything on the motorhome with them. I even have a 10 page instruction booklet that I put together for them. I go through the booklet with them and show them everything and explain it to them. 99% of the time. They're not paying attention. I get calls and texts from everyone of them over stupid stuff that I showed them and it's in the booklet. These renters now are an entitled couple. Pair of air heads.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html