View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 11:35 AM   #5583 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Morning all! Hope you have a great day. Rusty, sorry to hear about your troubles yesterday, I hope things improve for you!

Zingston, regarding Golden Monkey, I had a few cases of that stuff several years ago, back when those high ABV beers were a real novelty here. One buddy of mine and I made the mistake of drinking them like normal beers. I have a vague recollection of him vomiting over the railing off the back porch.

The flavor is ok, a little bit fruity. Given your love of fruity things, this will be right up your alley!

Chuck and I did something similar. Went to The Flying Saucer and stumbled across Golden Monkey. They have hundreds of beers so when I find it me I can drink I usually stick with it for that trip. Didn’t realize the alcohol content. 4-5 later we finally got up off the bar stool to go somewhere else and realized we’d made a mistake.