View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 10:24 AM   #141 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I can do the drive. Don't get me wrong. And I have a months worth of vacation I need to burn this year anyways. It's Susan who is struggling to get the time off needed. Apparently one of the other girls requested the Friday and Monday off over the July 4th weekend and apparently only a single person can be out on vacation at any given time. She is going to ask the big boss if she can work remotely and have calls rolled over to her cell if needed.

If not, I will probably just book some flights for us to leave friday after work and come back Sunday. Just sucks because it would be fun getting to cruise with everyone in the Z for a change.

Man Im just messing...Your good.... you got to do what you got to do Best.

Im not invited dude...Butt hurt. Lol
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote