View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 05:57 PM   #4686 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUNAI NISMO View Post
Some of you may know...I had a faulty pressed fuel line in my fuel return system kit by CJ Motorsports. They offered to replace the fitting a week later.. this obviously does not help me at all

It was a very inconvenient mishap to say the least!
I had fuel everywhere in around the engine! I had to take another day the following to get out to a shop to fabricate and press a new fitting. I lost time/ money. Not to mention: what If something caught fire...

Now, Charles at CJM is asking me To come up with a fair compensation for resolve. I thought I would ask the forum what they think would be a fair solution. All thoughts appreciated. Thank you
Charles is a high-quality individual. Shipped me some connectors for free after I mangled the ones he originally provided for the billet fuel hat.

Legally speaking - altho this is NOT legal advice - you haven't suffered any harm aside from the cost of repairs.

My dos centavos, ask for cost of repairs and a decent-sized store credit ($100 or so) for the hassle of dealing with all this. Then turn around and buy his oil pan. Everyone wins!