View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 10:47 PM   #5071 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Went to replace exterior lights today. Both of the j-boxes were basically destroyed by whoever installed the sconces that were there when I moved in. They used big ol screws instead of bolts to screw into the plastic j-box, thereby cracking all of the threaded mounting holes making them unusable. Should have known one trip to the hardware store wasn't going to do it

Think I'm just going to leave the light fixtures off and wire up the one by the door directly to the doorbell for a nice dose of Vitamin 120 if you ring my doorbell
"And in today's news, a Girl Scout was murdered by a deranged local man's booby trap as she was soliciting donations for PPE intended for area healthcare workers. Experts say the perpetrator's pen1s must be incredibly small. More at 11."