View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 08:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
backman_66
Base Member

Drives: 2012 G37
backman_66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Why the hostility? OP didn't claim they are an RPF1 replacement, or that people should be buying these instead of RPF1s, just that he liked that there is a similarly light, and better looking wheel.
Thank you Dark. I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have phrased the thread title the way I did. I wasn't trying to specifically target RPF1's, it's just the #1 wheel that came to mind that I see people saying is like the "golden standard" of a lightweight, affordable 18" wheel.

The purpose of my questions were to be informative to others that there may be a good alternative that actually looks good on the G (according to my own personal opinion). And I wanted to get people's thoughts if they have heard of this brand and if they think it was a good choice. Well, they certainly gave their opinions on that.

I just don't like the people saying that if I'm not taking it to the track, or giving it some specific "stance" then I'm not allowed to enjoy the benefits of a lighter wheel with some spirited driving. Everyone mods their cars for their own reasons. Sorry if it came across like I hate RPF1's or that these wheels are king for weighing less. I kinda just worded it like that to grab some attention and get views.
backman_66 is offline   Reply With Quote