View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:46 PM   #4789 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You have to do what's best. for you and your family. Because NO one else will. The 3 basics. Food, clothing and shelter. You have to take care of those things to survive. I bought over $200 worth of meat early this week. You think I care on what Jar thinks about me buying that much meat. Hell no. So don't sweat it. Hey Jar......I'm planning on buying more meat next week too.
I went back again today after work. Amazing how much can change in 24 hours. Costco is now limiting their meat sales to 3 per member/day. Unfortunately, it's a combined limit whether you buy beef/chicken/pork or one of them. So, I went home, unloaded, changed clothes, and went back. I can confirm that when they scan your card at the line, it does not log what item you bought, as I did this 3 times.

JAR, now I'll admit I may have a meat problem