View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:20 PM   #4783 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Be that as it may, but the problem didn't start with me. It's a domino effect and with others hoarding, I don't want to suffer the potential consequences of my inaction. I believe it was you who posted before that you (I) have to take care of yourself (myself), because no one else will. Technically, China started this.

Call it selfish, inconsiderate, etc., but at the end of the day, it is what it is and I gotta do what I gotta do. I don't WANT to load up, I don't WANT to nearly max out 2 credit cards with $15k limits on them each, I don't WANT to spend almost half of my stimulus check the day I get it, but in the midst of a crisis, and seeing everyday items that were once plentiful but now scarce, survival instincts kick in.

JAR, not trying to pick an e-fight with you, as I have high regards and respect for you, amongst some of the other members also. IMO, this is a sink-or-swim situation we are all in globally and on an individual level.
You have to do what's best. for you and your family. Because NO one else will. The 3 basics. Food, clothing and shelter. You have to take care of those things to survive. I bought over $200 worth of meat early this week. You think I care on what Jar thinks about me buying that much meat. Hell no. So don't sweat it. Hey Jar......I'm planning on buying more meat next week too.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html