View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:10 PM   #4777 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You are part of the problem
Be that as it may, but the problem didn't start with me. It's a domino effect and with others hoarding, I don't want to suffer the potential consequences of my inaction. I believe it was you who posted before that you (I) have to take care of yourself (myself), because no one else will. Technically, China started this.

Call it selfish, inconsiderate, etc., but at the end of the day, it is what it is and I gotta do what I gotta do. I don't WANT to load up, I don't WANT to nearly max out 2 credit cards with $15k limits on them each, I don't WANT to spend almost half of my stimulus check the day I get it, but in the midst of a crisis, and seeing everyday items that were once plentiful but now scarce, survival instincts kick in.

JAR, not trying to pick an e-fight with you, as I have high regards and respect for you, amongst some of the other members also. IMO, this is a sink-or-swim situation we are all in globally and on an individual level.