View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:37 PM   #4003 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

I'z up.

Didn't sleep well last night. Wifey threw me a curve ball last night about the bathroom remodel job. She wants to add a few new things that I didn't plan on. So, I just laid there trying to figure out on how to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
They see what it looks like now. And can vision what it should look like when finished. But don't know what it takes to go from A to Z, and the planning involved. Everytime a change is wanted. It's 2 steps backwards. I'm already over budget. She said about $1,500 should do it. I'm already at 3 grand and haven't bought the shower enclosure yet.
Rusty, Rusty, Rusty, when will we ever learn? When the wifey says she wants X, Y, and Z, she really means she wants the whole alphabet. If she asks for an inch, be prepared to give her a foot. Okay, the last sentence totally doesn't sound right.