View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 10:08 PM   #3206 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I had to start over 4 times in my life. Work my way up. Be there for a little while. Then the company shuts down. The longest I've been in one place was at the power plant at 13 years. Elliott was 12 years. Every place else, I was lucky to get 2 years in. I had to adapt with the times. Been a mechanic, machinist, welder, pipe fitter, blacksmith, gov't worker, armed security, drove armored car, CRO, BOP operators.
About a year ago, I read an article about times changing and with that includes the new norm of the typical worker in the US will maybe last 2 to 3 years in their position before jumping ship.