View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:31 PM   #3168 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
That is quite easy lol. Here the UI application doesn't address small business owners that have no employees. So you complete the application which is about 30 minutes. You get letters starting you don't qualify and forms to provide information that you have already provided. They tell you to complete the weekly claim anyway as they will fix things on the backside. It is just freaking circle jerk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm not sure how overloaded it is here now but we go on UI for a week or 2 even on good years due to weather. I keep some coins stashed back and take the $450 a week UI when the temps drop to F you and the snow is blowing. It is a really simple system with quick turn around as long as your employer doesn't deny it.

It's one of the few things IL has done right

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk