Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 09:45 PM   #1618 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

Hey, is Brits take the piss, but when push comes to shove. We need you guys more than you need us.

What does Britain do? Screws your economy every now and then.

I mean no offence. Perhaps we could all learn from our cultural differences. Hey it’s 300 years since you told us to bigger off. Culture changes over that time.

Peace offering

Can I say a properly cooked British Roast dinner - has to be Beef or Goose, with Yorkshire Pudding Roast Parsnips and Honey / Orange Roast Carrots , blanched Sautéed cabbage and Maris Piper Roast potatoes done in Goose fat will beat any French cuisine and dare I say it “Thanksgiving Dinner”

However. The American Breakfast is to die for in the morning, especially when you are at an airport. It’s an English breakfast with every other meal you like and can think of. However the best American Breakfast I ever had was in a Canadian owned Hotel in Moscow. Poured the Maple Syrup over everything “Beluga Caviar”? And Vodka?

1999. That to me was putting an end to the Cold War. In Russia, having the most amazing American breakfast, with Vodka and Beluga Caviar

And apart from the odd few, Brit women are horrendous. Fat, I’ve even seen one with cellulite on her neck The seriously fat ones aren’t as obnoxious as the seriously fat morbidly obese Americans, the fat Brits just think every man wants to **** them.

This is a cultural difference. British take the piss out of themselves
And don’t mind others taking the piss, as long as you don’t spill our pint. Other countries aren’t like that, so we as Brits should be more tolerant than taking the piss. No offence is ever intended .. unless you are the French (come on you had an amazing car - the Delorean, ok it was built by Irish and had a Renault engine - could be worse.... British Leyland.., “I cant be bothered to fit that as i’m on strike now” no wonder the Japanese has to rescue the British car industry

So please don’t take offence, it’s not personal

Hey we invented Nuclear power but can’t even build our own reactors now ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asht is offline   Reply With Quote