View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 08:57 PM   #2995 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

Winding down for the day. Got up and got my azz in gear first thing this morning and haven't stopped until about an hour ago. My azz is tired.

Loaded up the truck with stuff that the garbage man wouldn't take. all the stuff from the remodeling job. And took it to the dump. Had close to 1,500 lbs.

From the dump to Home Depot. Got the rest of my stuff for rewiring the bathroom and 2 new 1' x2' led lights. I grabbed a roll of the wrong wire. So I got to take that back tomorrow. Lucky, my brother inlaw had a whole roll that he wasn't using.

Go home and start to rewire part of the bathroom. For some strange reason. They had 3 junction boxes in one spot. I'm only using one now. The one outlet. They had power going to it from 2 different sources. That's fixed, plus I replaced the outlet with a GFI.

Wired up one LED light. Throw the break on. The light won't shut off with the switch. Off with the break. Pull light down. See where I screwed up at. Fixed it. Turn break on. No light. turn break off AGAIN. Pull light down. See what I screwed up again. Wire came loose from the wire nut. Tight that up. turn break on. Everything works.

Clean up my mess and called it a day.

I like plumbing. I hate wiring.

Hmm... you do plumbing!? Im learning new things about you my lord.