Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 05:34 PM   #1608 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I have been following this since December, I know. If we had shut down the border and took this more seriously, we wouldn't be where we are. The administration is completely useless and dysfunctional, I don't expect anything from them. (Also a shout out f you to the WHO for being China's muppet) The whole two party fight is annoying and dumb to me. If one team decides to stand for something, the other team has to stand against it. They are just doing it to spite the other team. This is why we don't get anything done. The protection to the big business and ultra rich is obvious to me, the stock market is only down about 15% compare to 12-31-2019. Does that sound right to you? (I dumped a lot of my stocks and put myself in holding pattern)

I got slated a while back because I said Americans are stupid. I meant no disrespect because all of us aren’t stupid because we chose a Z over a bloody Supra.

In the UK (apart from the 300ZX club because they are a bunch of pretentious twats - probably bleating because they couldn’t afford a GTR) the Supra lot are the proverbial Brit with a Staffordshire Bull terrior, Arm like a cripple hook because it makes them “ look ‘arder “ we are just as stupid. Italy and Spain quarantining millions (children aren’t allowed outside their houses in some parts of Spain) the UK flew in 3000 Spanish Football fans so they could go to a football match (80,000 or so people crammed into a stadium FFS)

I’ll be open, I’m not privileged, I won a scholarship to a top school in the UK and was classically trained. I had to learn Latin for 3 years.... Trump has the vocabulary of a retard ( note the pronunciation like “Alan” from the Hangover) however he is a more slippery c*** than Tony Blair. Trump managed to wriggle out of a 20 billion dollar junk bond debt. Although Blair did encourage Bush to go to war with Iraq and created the “dodgy dossier” - I still think the UK government had their top chemical weapons expert assassinated. We are all fuckers

Problem with Trump. He is Stupid, an idiot. He’s also a nasty fucker. Thinks it’s funny when he talks derogatory about women. “ ha ha, I like to grab her pussy ha ha... yeah Donald, you grab her pussy” but it reflects on the rest of you when it comes to the rest of the world. But it’s worry OMG because he is nasty and stupid. He’s a dangerous idiot. Do you really rust someone like that with his finger on the nuclear trigger?

Anyways, Just like we are all moaners (the Australians call us whinging Poms) and they are right. The typical Brit is ignorant. The current topic is why can’t Joe public (John Doe in Yanky speak) crate and sell PPE? Because the whole supply chain and manufacturing process has to be validated and approved. Could you imagine a nurse going into a Covid ward wearing EBay special PPE and got infected? The lawyers would be circling like buzzards. Funny how we say the IS invented compensation culture but the worlds biggest law firms are based in London. And hey we blame you all for the credit crunch / financial crash in 2007/8 but wasn’t it it a Scottish bank that invented all those “Mortgage derivatives “ that broke the banking industry? I’m saying Scottish because the Loch Ness Monster Nicola Sturgeon (I call her “The Fish Woman” funny how Scottish leaders are named after fish... sorry I digress) Sturgeon wants independence from the UK. Fine I say. They want to live on North Sea oil and get handouts from the EU because they are too drunk on scotch or stoned on Heroin / Temazepam to give a ****...

Where was I? Marinading Beef Short Ribs in Jack Daniels overnight. I’m going to start cooking a **** off chilli tomorrow. I have drunk a bit.

Hey us Brits are the first to take the piss out of ourselves, please don’t take it to heart if we take the piss out of you? It’s nothing personal, we take the piss out of everyone... especially the French? Want to buy a gun? Get a 2nd hand French one. Never been fired, only dropped once... and we love reminding the Germans “who won the war?” Although we could have won, it would have taken a lot longer if we didn’t have our American brothers with us. But just remember, forget Hollywood, Britain captured and cracked enigma at Bletchley Park. Oh and Remember Australia is descended from British convicts. And don’t get me started about South Africans.... we aren’t racist etc, we just take the piss out of everyone. Because we are British and once had the greatest empire the world has ever seen what what.

Can I apologise? I’m rambling. I think I have drunk far too much Jack Daniels tonight ( I don’t normally like it - normally too sweet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asht is offline   Reply With Quote