Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 02:26 PM   #1606 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
China should have done more, sure. You do know that US intelligence was aware of a rapidly spreading virus in Wuhan dating back to November 2019, right?

Currently, I am more worried about how the USA punishes those in power here.

From the dummies in the streets with guns and confederate flags claiming states rights and spreading the virus, to the governors, lawmakers and up to the top in the Oval Office that choose the $$$ over the health of those that keep the 1% in their ivory towers.
I have been following this since December, I know. If we had shut down the border and took this more seriously, we wouldn't be where we are. The administration is completely useless and dysfunctional, I don't expect anything from them. (Also a shout out f you to the WHO for being China's muppet) The whole two party fight is annoying and dumb to me. If one team decides to stand for something, the other team has to stand against it. They are just doing it to spite the other team. This is why we don't get anything done. The protection to the big business and ultra rich is obvious to me, the stock market is only down about 15% compare to 12-31-2019. Does that sound right to you? (I dumped a lot of my stocks and put myself in holding pattern)
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote