View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 09:36 AM   #2922 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
oh and i didnt bolt mine down and it is solid. you can even get a caster kit for moving the lift (no car on it) around the garage. I hard wired mine to breaker box but you can easily toss a plug end on it and it would be "mobile".
Stop it, now you’re just teasing me, I might need some alone time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Funny you said that... yesterday was actually looking how the GTR sales market looks like....Im surprised the Nismo GTRs still at 100K+

The 09’s are down to 45K to 49K with 20K + miles.
When your ready to buy, let me know I hasz connections, no promises tho, but I’ll put you in touch with someone who can source one for you, or an Audi i you want to get serious about your car game