View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 08:12 AM   #2877 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
If, or rather since the gtr can scratch your go fast itch, your next nice car to go alongside it could be more about the driving experience and the style vs just pure all out performance, best of both worlds. Hell, pick up a 996 gt3 or a 997 turbo, those would be fun to drive cars.

You could get a new gulia quadrofolio, that car is great and you could even daily it to boot, one of the best sports sedans out there and one helluva car.
actually i wouldnt mind the stelvio quadrafolio as a nice winter car lol

still got time before then ext purchase so who knows there may even be a new Z out that i'll have to get......
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony