View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 08:09 AM   #2876 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i agree it does sound awesome stock but i would toss the short tails i've seen for it and add some volume.

the GTR is stupid fast stock. like i said last week i beat a huracan twice from a 40 and 50 roll lol
If, or rather since the gtr can scratch your go fast itch, your next nice car to go alongside it could be more about the driving experience and the style vs just pure all out performance, best of both worlds. Hell, pick up a 996 gt3 or a 997 turbo, those would be fun to drive cars.

You could get a new gulia quadrofolio, that car is great and you could even daily it to boot, one of the best sports sedans out there and one helluva car.