View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 07:50 AM   #2874 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
well the plan has always been midengine toy after the GTR. like the audi but since i got the taste of TT with the GTR the mclaren sounds more fun lol

to TT the audi is about $50k minimum from UGR.

tuner wise idk. im doing my best to keep money tight until this virus stuff calms down. need to see what happens job wise, job market wise, etc....

not gonna lie when this stuff settles and weather is good i'm tempted to take some time off and go hit up a golf course up in TO. saw a few nice ones right over the boarder.
Tting the r8 might make it faster, but it would ruin the driving experience and the sound, that v10 is glorious, have you ever heard one with test pipes and titanium cbe rev? My god, it’s the perfect exhaust sound period.

Besides, modding your gtr, no r8 is gonna match that car $$ for $$. The gtr is the supercar for the Everyman and maintenance etc is cheap compared to just about anything else at that performance level, Porsche, Lamborghini, mclaren, etc.