View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 02:15 PM   #2698 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Friend found out she's pregnant with her second child (single mom with 1.5 yr old) and asked me co-sign on a car loan

lol sorry, that's not happening. Considering selling her the Lexus for basically nothing though :/
She’s not your friend, she’s trying to use you, run away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
think it's more that i feel bad seeing all these people wanting to toss money at his wife/kid.
Rich people love to donate to a good cause bc it makes them feel better about themselves and is also a passive aggressive way of letting everyone know how rich they are.

Get your $$ back sooner rather than later, business is business, never forget that. No ones doing a go fund me for your issues and on ones ever done one for my family, nor would I ask.

Your a regular joe like most of us on here, that money is important, go get it back.