View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 11:05 AM   #2680 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Slow. 25ish in a 40 mph zone. I was on guard because the weather was weird - raining but very cold. Descending a hill, I hit a patch of ice. Car shot abruptly to the right, impacted the shoulder of the road. Blew both tires, bent the frame of the car. I was unharmed. Cop happened to be driving just a bit behind me, pulled over to make sure I was ok. We're both on the shoulder, and a 2nd driver hits the same patch I did, comes flying directly at us. Regained control in time to miss us, barely. Both myself and the officer had a code brown moment.
living up here also taught me why you shouldnt be 16, in an AWD escalade, and deicde to do doughuts in a empty lot with 6" of fresh snow.

had that big bitch on 2 wheels. also code brown moment.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony