View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 01:46 PM   #2574 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Little over halfway installing plywood on roof, not counting the overhangs....wonder if I should cover anything up before rain this evening & just let it roll
Any reputable answers will be appreciated, as I can completely tie in what I’ve done & tarp over or try & finish getting wood down
I think it should be fine if left uncovered, as I see buildings being built here over the summer when it rains like crazy and the bare wood is exposed. BUT, if it were me and if I were building something, I would cover it. Pain in the @$$, but I much rather be safe than sorry.