View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 02:39 PM   #2390 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I was legit calling him Monday and just my luck this happens. Sucks he passed but now I feel like a diick calling to ask for my money back.
Calling about getting a refund is no problem, and as long as you go about the right way, I personally don't think there is an issue. In retrospect, let's say the shop performed services for you, and for whatever reason, you went through a financial crisis. I'm pretty sure they would empathize, but they would also still come collecting.

The other option is, provided you are planning to continue doing business with that shop, let it be known that you have a $600 credit and for it to be applied for future services.