View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:23 PM   #2280 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
As a business owner, if I had personal matters that were unfortunate enough to interfere with my business and a client complained to me, I would happily tell them fck right off and to never call me again. Any customer that can't understand something like that I'm not interested in working for.

I am always willing to refund fees if someone isn't happy with my services. But if you're a real asshöle, I'll make sure I wait until you rack up some legal fees before refunding the money.
you will get a lot more with sugar than salt.

It seems like people these days feel they are entitled to anything and everything.