View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:15 PM   #2278 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Personally I'm kind of glad to be considered essential, even though I know it exposes me. It's definitely cramped my style - I'm way more cognizant of the potential impact of visiting my parents, for example - but the paycheck is such a relief in a world where so many either already have no paycheck, or soon will not
I'm considered an essential employee, but our offices are closed to the general public and conduct business via phone and/or email only.

And seeing how a lot of companies are shutting down and laying people off, it is this very thought of having a job and pay that helps me keep myself in check and being thankful.