View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 08:52 PM   #2262 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
need opinions:

friends want to go golf sunday.

places have been diligent with safety precautions (employees with gloves, single person per cart, etc...) and i would love to golf but i feel like it's irresponsible maybe?

i mean we wont be close to each other, wipe down the carts with lysol wipes, they altered course to have raised cups so no touching flag sticks or inside the cups.

i mean how risky is it really? i know the 3 other guys i'd be going with.

i'm at a loss. am i being a good citizen by thinking its a dumb idea or is it just over-cautious and overthinking?
My opinion:

How have your friends been in regards to staying inside? Have they been out and about and meeting other people? And who have those people met? It's a chain of events and all it takes is one infected person.

Even though you will be doing your part with the social distancing and wiping down and etc., this virus can live up to 72 hours on surfaces and can be airborne.

The only exception I think is safe is if it was meeting up with Z owners of this forum, but that's just my opinion