View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 03:37 PM   #2191 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I have pretty much always tried to avoid group buys. But I made the decision on the SuckerPunch gears and that was that. I couldn't just buy them from a vendor because they weren't in stock. So when the group buy deal came up, I didn't hesitate. Not at all displeased with Jeremiah. Things happen. If you don't have contingencies that's on you. Deal with it and move on.
Me either. Life threw him a curve ball and he is making do the best he can. I lost my mom at 9-10yrs old. I didn't have a chance to even say goodbye. I will wait for a long as needed. I have no problem giving him extra time. I wish I had that opportunity. If I need to pick up an extra pump to help him out, I will do so. Whatever.