View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 10:41 AM   #2082 (permalink)
Hotrodz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
need opinions:

friends want to go golf sunday.

places have been diligent with safety precautions (employees with gloves, single person per cart, etc...) and i would love to golf but i feel like it's irresponsible maybe?

i mean we wont be close to each other, wipe down the carts with lysol wipes, they altered course to have raised cups so no touching flag sticks or inside the cups.

i mean how risky is it really? i know the 3 other guys i'd be going with.

i'm at a loss. am i being a good citizen by thinking its a dumb idea or is it just over-cautious and overthinking?
I was in the same predicament a couple of weeks ago. A bunch of my buddies were gonna meet and play golf. I backed out because it would have been hypocritical of me to tell my wife that she needs to stay home from work because of COVID and then I go out and take an unnecessary risk. I guess that is the moral dilemma, you give away your whining rights about others that don't follow the precautions as provided to us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|