View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 10:46 PM   #1635 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
brother, we're setting records down here, its been fricken toasty... no joke, spring, fall, and winter doesnt exist down here.
Not sure how long you've been in FL, but the worst of the heat wave has yet to come. Just wait until like July through October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

Punch out and walk to the truck. It's ******* snowing. Avg high for this time of year is 66F. It's 33F. ******* Al Gore.
I clocked out from work and went outside and it started raining. Then to make matters worse, you could see the steam rising from the streets and grass because it was so hot/humid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
So you are saying I got some nice stuff in there. Fine, I will be by to collect my stuff later. I paid for it so it is not stealing.
Dibs on TP.

BTW, is EW a LEO?