View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:35 AM   #1431 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
It would be cool, you could make a nice holiday out of it. Hell, half the tourists here are brits.

There are too many idiots everywhere and the+internet has mad it easier for them to get together and dumb everyone down. Don’t take **** to seriously form folks like that Remember, never argue with an idiot, they’ll just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

That’s a laudable dream, I don think it will happen, and there’s good reasons for it not too bc m@ny of those countries don’t love and respect individual liberty an freedom the way we do, but still always better to try and get along regardless.

Everyone is selfish (to a point). The key is always trying to be better and treat others the way you’d like to be treated, that includes animals, even the black bears.

(See what I did there, I brought this mutherfvcker full circle).

Hey I’ve never ****** my Mum, although Michelle said technically I have because I came out of her. Let it go Nurses can sometimes be too technical, she once told me about the time she had to drag a runner bean out of some old dude’s japs eye. I still love her though and peeps this is so much better than talking about what is going on in the world at the moment

I will post some pics of the Z32 and tomorrow Olive (Z34)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk