View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 11:23 PM   #1162 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I received $72.80

So i'm paying a bill.
Someone made a little bit too much in wages lol I think they take off $5.00 for every $100 you make over the threshold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Don't be bad mouthin gubment cheese. I grew on that stuff and it is way better than Velveeta! LMAO

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Velveeta cheese is THE nastiest cheese. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I just PISSED the wifey off. Since she's been stuck in the house. She has cleaned it to within an inch of it's life. Well, she wanted me to remodel the basement bathroom. Got half of it demo'ed. So today after work. I have to use a grinder with a wire brush to clean the concrete block walls to prep them for painting with sealant paint. WELL...............I got dust EVERYWHERE. The furnace kicked on. End of story.
I don't understand what she's mad about. It gives her something to do while being stuck in the house.

lol did you get yelled at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
No, it was shitty as hell. The stories I could tell, one day me and rusty need to get together and swap stories of our younger days before I forget them all.

Lines for bread, black market for Levi’s and jordache (sp) jeans, fist fights between moms at the commissary over the last bunch of bananas bc you could only get what was in season and not even sometimes. Smuggling TVs and movies into the country hoping the commie guards with ak 47s at the border weren’t gonna search our car and would respect my dad’s passport.
You guys need to write a book! You can't make this stuff up. I've always been interested in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
It has a coat of Blackfire paint sealant on it now and it looks good to me. Idk if all the effort if going to be worth it or not but we will find out. How it sits currently:
And I think I just shat my pants. Normally, I only like conventional colors on a car, black or white, but damn, you car and color looks SICK!! BTW, do you have a painted CF hood or is that OEM with vents cut into it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
About 3 hours ago...
Duuuuuddeeee, not enough bacon! MOAR BACON!!