Thread: Owners Age
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 05:24 PM   #79 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I was with my future wife in Maui sometime in 83 - 85 and it was the vacation from hell. Everything from lost luggage, to having the plane turn around due some guy having a heart attack somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. The Airline had to put us up for the night and stuck us in this fleabag motel. We had nothing to eat and they told us to get in the buffet line at the wedding that was going on.

But the worst part was my wife wanting to go to this cheesy lua. As we were walking in this chubby native starts busting my balls about my long hair, and calling me a faggot, etc. etc.

When they finally came out with that disgusting pig, I refused to eat it. my New Pal came over and got in my face. I nailed that fat fucker square across his jaw. he didn’t go down, but I staggered him enough that he left me alone.

Wasn’t worth the 4 bones I broke in my hand, but we still laugh when we tell that story to anyone who tells us how great Hawaii is.
Hawaii can suck a ****. My best friend from hs and college went on his honeymoon there and their rental car was broken into and their wallet/purse stolen what a way to start a marriage. He said the locals all were racist ******** to any white person. Don’t hate cause while this country was busy splitting the atom and developing modern mass production y’all were busy carving coconuts.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote