View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 11:46 AM   #682 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I used to right people tickets for that and the cops would hookim and bookim for reckless endangerment.

I spent the first part of my career chasing javalina around Tucson and Casa Grande. They are one of my favorite critters. Most people are scared of them because they will snort, woof and clack their teeth when startled but when frightened they will run wildly in all directions bouncing off stuff including people because their sight is horrible. They are not aggressive at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I didnt know they existed until one ran down the sidewalk. I wtf'd to myself and watched it run around with hillbilly joe behind it. The wild west was amazing when I first moved there.