View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 09:52 AM   #655 (permalink)
Hotrodz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Before my brother had his stroke, we were planning on doing a javalina hunt. I was surprised to find out there more of a rodent than swine and dont taste like pork and pretty bad?
Javalina are most closely related to hippos if you can believe that. They are unique and are in the collard pacary family. The taste his hit and miss depending on how the meat is cared for after it has been killed. The most common ways it is cooked is pit smoke and shredded green chili. It makes for great burritos.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|