View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 10:01 PM   #527 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
This makes us want to use them even more. And yippee, a new word!

I don't understand why people don't own up to their mistakes and typically passes the buck onto someone else, even if they are clearly in the fault. And this why I hate going to Walmart - seems like the trashiest bottom feeders of the world congregate there, like the couple you mentioned. Props to you for standing your ground.

On a side note, I could imagine if EW was there, he would intervene and be like "peace and love itches! be nice! I 'ont like this at all duudes! why you so mad duude?" and then giving the "" face once he was flipped off by the couple.
Yea, Walmart brings the best (WORST) out of people. You can go there for your daily entertainment. Just google Walmartians. They're another species of sub humanoids.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html