Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:16 AM   #1281 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm the designated 'exposee' in my house. My fiancee has asthma, so it's not a good idea for her to go out.

I had to go to Aldi to get a few things and a crapload of Easter stuff for the grandkids. I had a list, so I was prepared. I saw they had directional arrows, so I followed the arrows, used my list and got all but 2 things. They didn't have a teal outside area rug and I couldn't find some cardboard play set. I'm going down the last aisle and there are 5 people with 3 carts... (1 cart, 1 person) 3 of them were going the wrong way, and 2 were standing there picking their azz. One of the wrong way twats was fingerfucking all the canned goods, moving them around and 'organizing' them. I'm standing there very patiently with a cart full of kids garden implements (shovels, rakes, etc) thinking, 'Bitch, if you don't take that whole flat of canned goods, I'm gonna beat you with a shovel' The 2 picking their azz were standing in the middle of the aisle, no one could get around them. The other 2 wrong way idiots were standing right next to them......

Finally, they all realized that they were blocking the aisle and moved. Lots of mumbled apologies as I did my best drill instructor glare at all of them. ******* morons..... we're doomed as a species, we've allowed morons to procreate.

It's official, the zombie apocalypse is on. Time to remove a bunch...