Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:02 AM   #1251 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
Once this is all over, I want to come over and have a play

I’d actually like to have a pair of Micro Uzi a la Chuck Norris “Invasion USA”

Used
To own a Beretta Model 92 but my ex girlfriend’s father turned up on the door to take it away (before I’d even met her)

60 rounds for my CX4 Storm. I never used to keep it loaded. I’m now staying at my Mum’s and is a nightmare

The weapons law in the UK is a joke. You can’t technically own a gun, but you can own laser
Sights and silencers. Knifes are banned so if anyone has a balisong butterfly knife they want to sell. It ***** up the chavvy youth when you whizz it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't have a gun or a knife. Get one of these. All steel extending self defense baton. You can swing hard enough, that the end reaches the same speed as a 45 acp round. You can ruin someone day with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sw.jpg (6.6 KB, 10 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote