Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 07:37 AM   #1200 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

“We hear on the news here that people in the US who don’t have insurance in some states may not be treated? That is a bit Alien to us in the UK in some ways.” By Asht

My friend it might be true but I highly doubt it. You need to filter the things you read or hear about the news. Media networks make million dollars in feeding bad news.

In our hospital alone the most fortunate patient we keep are the one’s without insurance. We keep them as long as we can until we find a placement for them that would accept them.

PreCovid situation...We kept a homeless man in the hospital for more than a month fed him, bath him, change his sheets 2x daily.

We gave him brand new nike shoes because he has none.
The hospital bought him a bicycle so he has the ability to bike to go to buy his daily needs.

You see those good Godly deeds that people do everyday are not being reported at media. Too much fear has been planted all over the world!

But no one speak of the Good News...I ask you why?

Tell your family everything would be fine...Though times are hard we as people Thrive and succeed and that is the Spirit of everybody must have..Americans, Canadian, Brit, Asian, Slovacks etc.

That is the Spirit we all had fighting pandemics ..World wars..Tyranny...and we always win!

Im sounding like General Douglas McArthur! He is my forever hero in my book of Life!
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote