Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 08:56 PM   #1191 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
You Americans sure are touchy.

Chill, us Brits just like to take the piss out of everyone even ourselves

To prove. McLaren seriously make poorly made cars

https://youtu.be/H7qpUqwLS9o

But we can reverse engineer and start manufacturing CPAP ventilators in 100 hours. At least Boris took this crisis seriously.

Before you post with a put down. Ask yourself, how many of your fellow Americans are going to die because you couldn’t act fast enough? Why the was the Navy captain fired because he was worried about his crew? And just remember before you launch into another tirade. Most of the people who will die are the forgotten. The ones who cannot afford healthcare. At least our government and country’s population have not and will not forget the less privileged and why we will make sure any trade deal with the US does not include your healthcare companies trying to grab some of the NHS business. Our health and medical service will do just fine without you

You have such a high opinion of yourselves but forget much of what you claim credit for was actually developed outside of the US. Did you know the only American built car to win Le Mans was actually built in England? The drug that turned Pfizer into what it is today was developed in England. You don’t have to worry about shipping us medicines because the top 5 generics companies are either European or Indian with an Israeli company at the top. Speaking of Israel, Intel do much of their processor design there and the smartphone you are using probably has a British designed SoC architecture.

I’ll give you credit for one thing. The US has been great at pissing everyone else off. Obama and Bill Clinton tried to stem that but hey ho you have to live with it I suppose.

I know and get on with a lot of guys from the US, but have no time for the ones who have been brainwashed into thinking they are superior and have a sense of humour that makes the Germans look funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only person here claiming the US has "high opinions" of themselves is you.

Nobody is denied Emergency Room access. Our health care system has flaws, mainly due to special interest and Obama Care.
Id rather have care in the US than the Socialized healthcare in the UK.

Stats as of today:

UK

Cases: 41903
Deaths: 4313
Recovered: 135
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

US

Cases: 311357
Deaths: 8452
Recovered: 14852
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Which brings me to an earlier point, are you REALLY one of those 135 that has recovered from corona virus in the UK? Troll much?
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote