Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:48 PM   #1187 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
Well he’s a ******* mug

Sorry but I laugh. I love the royal family and what it does bring to Britain. But this is what I don’t get. Britain went to war with America over independence, but the US loves some members of the royal family more than Britain does. Diana appeared to be a goddess over there when in fact she was a manipulative slut. I just don’t get it.

You must realise because Meghan has or has had a bit of Black in her, she will never be accepted into the royal family. You were shocked when Obama got voted in. Britain is inherently racist, although most will deny it. They haven’t got up to date yet. My best friend who is Nigerian, she hates being called “coloured” but that’s what most Brits refer to black people.

Give the British establishment choice, they would probably be listening to David Allen Coe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is where you're wrong. The press or MSM love the royal family. The average American just wants to see what BS happens next. Like the chit with Andrew and Epstein. And oh, Epstein didn't kill myself. Had to get that out of the way.

Unfortunately, racism is in every society. Hopefully soon, it will just be a part of history.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote