View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 03:08 PM   #9028 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Had to go to Home Depot to get some stuff for the basement bathroom remodel job. We are only letting 100 people in the store at a time. Since it was my day off. I had to waiting in line like everyone else. We was joking around waiting to my turn to go in. Our line is covered with canopy's. So you can stay out of the weather. After I got done there. I had to go over to Lowes to get want the wifey wanted for her crafts. As we don't carry it. Lowe's line was shorter, and it's not covered. They're only allowing 100 people in at a time too. The 2 stores are about a 1/2 mile apart.

Between the 2 stores. The local hospital has set up a drive through Covid 19 testing site. But you need a prescription to get tested.

Now off to to cut the grass.

I did get a Milwaukee M18 Hackzall.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg milwaukee-reciprocating-saws-2719-20-64_1000.jpg (45.4 KB, 8 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html