View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 01:14 PM   #6232 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I had a friend, his dad was one of the original execs at Oracle, so they were exposed to technology all their lives. His brother was programming in Perl by the time he was 12, and designed their webpage when they sold their house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I worked in a machine shop and the owners kid that was 11 at the time, would walk out to the floor and proceed to write the program in G/M code on a 5 axis mill by hand while looking at the blueprint. I was jealous.
When computers first started out with DOS back in the 80's. My father in law was writing the programs for the local mob for their numbers racket. My daughter used to sit on his lap and learn on how to do programming at the age of 3.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html